Job Offer : Marketing and Communication Manager
As a creative Marketing & Communication Manager, reporting directly to the CEO, you will play a key role in developing Ctec’s image.
Founded in 2011, CMS has offices in Brussels (Ixelles) and today employs 15 people. CMS offers global solutions for the management of bicycle fleets (and other means of transport) in "leasing". We work with companies of all sizes and their employees, supported by a national network of 500 independent points of sale.
Your role has a major impact by co-defining and implementing communication strategy and by driving digital acceleration within a meaningful sector. Moreover, Ctec’s name will be changed very soon, brand new products and services are getting launched, strategic Partnerships have been signed, and others are in preparation ... it’s moving a lot : we quickly need you among us!
- Co-define and implement the communication strategy in alignment with our positioning choices & vision, together with the new branding guidelines
- Implement and drive the digital communication strategy to engage customers and prospects
- Manage the social networks and communities of Ctec (Linkedin mainly, other tools to be developped towards B2B2C targets
- Work on the relationships with journalists in order to reinforce the presence of Ctec in the generalized and specialized press
- Create and manage marketing materials to support Sales and Marketing activities such as videos, product and service brochures, customer testimonials, case studies, etc
- Fix objectives and monitor the results of the communication strategy
- Min. 5 years experience in Marketing Communication in a B2B industry
- Really enthusiastic about the mobility sector
- Very strong digital skills, willing to implement new approaches to customer interfacing; knowledge of growth hacking
- Track record of successful product launches and differentiation in a competitive environment
- Very good copywriting skills
- Bilingual french-flemish, ability to write perfectly in both languages
- Strong teamplayer mindset
- Creative, dynamic and go-ahead, you love seing ideas and projects become reality
- Multipurpose and willing to find your place in a SME of 15 people
- Willing to take the responsibility of a key-role for Ctec
We offer you
- A dynamic and ever-evolving work environment in a growing company, within a very exciting and fast moving business sector.
- The opportunity to play a key role in a very enthusiastic and inspiring team, with a focus on collaboration and customer services.
- A real opportunity to grow within the company (really!)
- A lot of autonomy and trust with regard to the implementation of this key role
- An office in Brussels (Ixelles), with flexibility and very good access to public transport
- An employee contract of indefinite duration, full-time (38h/week)
- A competitive salary, including thirteenth month
- Fringe benefits: meal vouchers, eco vouchers, bicycle-kilometer allowance, etc.
You have an entrepreneurial spirit? You are willing to work in a company 100% focused on its Customers and the solutions of the future?
If you recognize yourself in this description, please send your CV and a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org